Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Black Woman on the Supreme Court The Time is Ripe. Building Legacy.

Dear Mr. President: You and I know that we really don't have any representation at all for Black People on the Supreme Court, truly reflecting a deep understanding of Black issues and concerns. The last time we had that was when Thurgood Marshall was on the Supreme Court.  That was quite some time ago. Mr. Thomas is Black only in colour. He does not reflect any deep or even slight concern for Black People nor our issues which span from education to Housing and from Decent wages to properly financing Black Businesses. There has also never ben a Black woman on the Supreme Court. For these two reasons, I Am asking that you seriously consider putting a Black woman who has strong progressive views on the Supreme Court. I will let you decide who this should be as I don't have time right now to do the proper research. {This is why I keep advocating for more funds for my company.}  If you have any questions of me, please do not hesitate to ask. You know How to reach me.

Peace & Blessings,

Brother Tracy Gibson,
Founder, President & CEO of
Bro. Tracy Gibson & Assoc., Inc.
A Growing concern dedicated to making a legitimate difference in the Black Community & a positive change for
Black youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment