Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Business Idea Fostering Support


Never You Worry 2nd 3535 *

November 5th, 2018 November 16th, 2018 Friday

 From: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson of West Philadelphia…

An Open Letter to My Brother N’ Law: Doctor Keith Hunter

     Generally speaking, there are reasons why people do the things they do. Generally speaking, these things go below the surface of existence as do the reasons for people doing them.

     There are some things I have wanted to talk with you about, but I never find the opportunity to do so. Time grows short & I am making the opportunity here & now.

     I am a homosexual. I have seen about 30 of my brothers die from causes I won’t mention. This is an important health issue. I have lived & maintained a fairly good health. I thank you in part for this. I think you have had some secret Way [ 2000 Seasons ] of helping me. I also think GOD Almighty Jesus, Our Creator & other positive forces in our universe have kept me alive so my work can go forward.

     This may no longer be possible, I hope & Pray I Am wrong, but I must ask for funding for some of the things I need funding for before I end up in a ditch somewhere. No, I’m not kidding. I know full well you have certain priorities financially. I am not really expecting funding from you personally. I know things will happen when you read this. Things that will help me significantly. [ Man Child & the Promised Land ]. When your eyes read this -- things will happen that I have been waiting for, for several hundred years. [ Makes Me Wanna Holler. ].

     The survival of Black men has become something I am deeply concerned with. Not just our survival, but our right to flourish, & have a great life regardless of our personal lives.

     I don’t need to tell you about some of the excessive behaviors going in in Atlanta. Not coincidently home of the CDC [ Center for Disease Control ]. Prostitution, child molestation, rape & other outlandish sexual activities that need desperately to be further understood and brought into the realm of common sense & decency.

     I am not satisfied that our sexually active homosexual Black men should just take PrEP & just ``do what they want,’’  like a Jewish female leader of a local health agency said a few years ago.  This is not acceptable. Neither, to me, is some of the unhealthy behavior some of our men engage in that spills over into the larger Black community. I don’t need a check from you although I would like one. What I need is for you to read this. I am sending you a copy of this letter registered because it is that important [ page 76 of Man Child & the Promised Land & Page 46 of If Beal Street Could Talk. ]. By the Way  [ 2000 Seasons ] I am not expecting You to read the books mentioned or any particular page of the books mentioned. By the Way, I should have said George Washington Carver was a Black homosexual when you mentioned Him, but I was not sure. I believe He is.  I guess I was a bit fearful of mentioning this.

     Back on point. I want to open a chain of stores called Socks N’ Jocks& be a generously paid consultant for the stores. A description of the store’s concept is below: 

•    Socks and Jocks – a for-profit store aimed at providing the sale of men’s under ware, jocks straps, socks and Tee-Shirts in a festive, up-beat atmosphere where condoms and safe-sex information is also freely available. Ole disco music and newer and older Rap Music will be used to help create a LIVe and Youth-centered atmosphere, and we want our customers to feel at home, but tuned for a peaceful good time as well. I would like to see the stores in 25 cities. We are a subsidiary of Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated.  This is not a ``Gay store’’ or a men’s store only. It will be open to women, girlfriends, boyfriends, lesbians, transpeople, wives, and the general over-20-years-of-age community. It is past time to get past being squeamish about sex and sexual issues due to the numbers of men coming out of institutions who might be in need of such stores to help curb STD’s and HIV in our Black communities. A percentage of profits will be channeled into educational scholarship programs for Black youth who want to attend Black colleges.  Establishing funding from private sources will help create a level of professionalism, accountability, public disclosure, decorum, and decency for tour companies that is sometimes lacking in some of our Black businesses and Black corporate efforts to date. 

     XXXXX

     I think these stores can save lives & impact in a great Way on our community. This is one thing I want funding for. Frankly, I would just like to be a part owner & get a consulting fee. I am really not qualified, nor do I have the time, patience & skills to run it on a day-to-day basis. I am expecting to have to hire over 300 employees at a great rate of $17.00 an hour. Managers will get more. Security guards, sales associates, Etc.

   I thank you for reading about this idea. I have already started looking at underwear for men on line and on You Tube and have some great ideas.  I want you o send this out to a few of your friends. I am sending it to Michael Jordan;  Thespian Denzel Washington; Spike Lee; Black Enterprise; the Black Radical Lawyers Association; Black Wall Street;  the Bob Marley Foundation; & the Walter Rodney Foundation.  You will be blessed with any suggestions you want to share. I am humbled by your good humor and continued friendship.

 

Gratefully True,

 

 

Peace & Blessings,

 

Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson,

Founder & CEO of

Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated// 1 {215 } 823 – 9985

1 comment:

  1. As long as we follow our carnal desires there will always be calamities. There is only one god. He has no son, Jesus may Allah be pleased with him was a prophet. He has no power of divinity. These core issues are behind the turmoil.

    ReplyDelete