Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

than - ks - the later stages of thank you


This is a personal Thank You to the 407 plus people who have been so great to me over my entire lifetime.
Thanks,
For the wonderful view I have of humanity; for the wonderful life I would not trade for 10 dollars; for my being a sneaky, honest, never-ending, LOVing, and kind passport for making a great impact on the world in a good and positive WAY!; for the greatness that may never be recognized in me that I share with hundreds of other people; for the $500 I got this month as a rent rebate, which changed my life FOREVER; for the fantastic music that has been produced since the beginning of TIME!; for Earth, Wind and Fire; the Beetles; the Cuff Links; and the Isley Brothers; for ThE Spinners, and for the GROUP WAR – NOT FOR ACTUAL WAR!( war I detest)  – LET ME BE CLEAR- ; thank you also for my connecting with all the people I have connected with who have worked diligently towards Peace, Justice, Freedom, reasonable decency,  and Economic sharing for a day, decades, a moment, a lifetime, weeks, or even a minute. THANKS DEAR GOD for the wonderful people I call my parents ( Mrs. Jessie Mae Gibson ( also known as GOD) and Charles Saint Clair Gibson ( who wants to be remembered as a very hard-working  MAN);  and the friends I have had over the years. I just want to thank some of the people who were and are so great like Harry Belafonte, Spike Lee, John David Washington, T.I., Uncle Pete. Will Smith, Jada Pinket Smith ( and family), Angela Bofill, Toni Morrison, to all my BLACK brothers and sisters who are both rich and wealthy and or incarcerated unjustifiably, and also James Baldwin, Chance the Rapper, Diana Ross, Lady Diana Spencer. Kamau, Alice Walker, Muata, Anoa, Thandiwe, My sister and Brother- in- LAW ( Mrs. And Doctor Gibson Hunter, )Bill Cosby,  Arthur Ashe, Althea Neale Gibson, Tyrese Gibson, LEVIN, Brother Levi,  Ludacris, Jamie Foxx, Ty Diggs, Rita Addessa,  ( The concept of forgiveness) Aunt Iola, Aunt Doris, my cousins Marie and Vicky and Leslie, and those second cousins and on and on.  And so many more people and events and happenings and events and educational experiences that helped improve and shape and mold my world.   You helped make me into a pretty great man and I am proud of my improving level of self-healing , great forgiveness level, and my ability to look in the mirror and SMILE, even if my teeth are not as clean as I want them to be, and thank you GOD for the Native American People and the Africans and the Caribbean’s and my ability to say GRACE in front of GOD Herself.  MY THANKS IS NEVER-ENDING!  I am ever thankful and eVer grateful.  Tracy Gibson…………………..GOD ALMIGHTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment