Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Crisp Kitchen

Crisp Kitchen at 19th and Market Street has to be one of the best new places to eat right down town in Philadelphia. I had an egg and turkey sausage and cheese sandwich and I realized that theirs is REALLY, and I mean, REALLY good. A better such sandwich I have not tasted.  It was fresh eggs, juicy sausage ( turkey ) and the cheese seemed a bit less processed than I would have thought. I WILL go there again, as soon as I can.  The sandwich along with the orange juice was superb!  Please go and listen out for and watch the advertising coming on Television and BLACK radio very soon! Fresh healthy food is a MUST as we enter the 2020 season! An even better report is that this is a BLACK – Owned Restaurant! GOD BLESS YOU and enjoy the good food.
Tracy C. Gibson.


No comments:

Post a Comment