Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

An Important request . . .


Dear Pastor Jeffery Haskins,

 

     Hello & Good Health & may Great Positive African Spirits make a Great Way for you in life. I don’t know if you remember this, but you once  --  about two years ago  --  said I could only make money on Sundays. I Am formally asking you to state publically in church that I can make money Plenty of money ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I asked you to do this before, but you haven’t done it. I can tell you this, I am NOT making idle threats, but I’m told by GOD & Our Ancient Black African Ancestors that until you do this  --  & it must be done publically in church & I need to know about it & attend church at that time. Otherwise Our church will not get the Financial Blessings to get a new building. I do not mean to be critical or undermine your authority.  This I am told --  is one of the things Really holding me back & I need you to make this statement & Really support me & the work I do.

 

Gratefully True,

 

 

 

Tracy Charles Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment