Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Black Activist's Open Letter


An Open Letter

From An Independent Black Activist, Names Brother Tracy Gibson

To, Cuba, The Soviet Union, Black Africa  --  from Egypt to South Africa and From Mali to Somalia, and to the former United States, Now Turtle Island.

I am writing this letter to let you know I act as an independent Black activist. I am on no one’s payroll except my own company’s, my job’s [ as a food service worker ], and for Social Security Disability.

I am not a spy for anyone knowingly and willingly. Not the Federal Bureau of Investigation, not the Kremlin, not the Central Intelligence Agency in any African, Asian or South American Country. I work diligently and consistently for Black People to make things better for myself, all Black People, and all good people who formerly considered themselves  oppressed. I can use financial help from all Who care about humanity, but you will get nothing in return, except a freer Black People a freer earth and more responsibility and knowledge for Black people.
I’m not selling influence to the highest bidder, but am working for the liberation of our Black Planet to – in Peacefulness  -- to a GOD who is ready to Bless people who need our help.  This letter is put on my Blog  -- good and positive views  -- to ask for your help and help you clarify the situation.

Gratefully True,


Signed,

Tracy Charles Gibson  --  The above note was written a while ago. I now work for the Girls and Boy’s Clubs of West Philadelphia through the auspices of the Mayor’s Commission on Aging the City of Philadelphia. I Do not get a check from my own company, except for expenses that is my own money. I have not had a payroll since 2006 / 2007 / 2008. Today’s date is Ju e, 23, 2018. I still have an equal dedication to our Black People as I did when this letter was first written.

No comments:

Post a Comment