Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

about the film & entertainment business and YOU


Have you ever heard the song from Rolling Stone that goes like this:


``You can’t always get what you want.

You can’t always get what you want.

But if you try sometimes, you just might find.

You get what you need.’’


These are the words from the Rolling Stones, who made hundreds of dollars touring such songs through their live act   --  Cost to cost and around the world.

Now can anyone of you great people, who follow me or who are fearful for some reason of calling me, tell me why the Rolling Stones wants us to settle for getting a few things we need instead of what we really want, which might cost a great deal more ?

Since when do they  -- the rolling stones  --  NOT GET WHAT  T-H-E-Y WANT? There is plenty of wealth to go around for everyone in this great country of ours  --  Turtle Island. Including the left out, the forgotten and the never minded, who never get anything at all, but a hard way to go and a true feeling of being exploited.


Just asking.


I don’t think very much that people of supposed wealth like the Rolling Stones want, that they don’t get.

Is anyone hearing me?

I think they get pretty much what they want AND need.  Us little people are supposed to sit around

and dream and do without.  Some of us resort to stealing things and end up going to jail and ending up sometimes effectively blocked out of the employment cycle and blocked out of the pay cycle and blocked out of the money cycle just because they wanted to have food for the table and a nice table cloth and some clothing for their children’s feet, so they stole from Kay Mart or Wall Greens.   NoT fair is it?  Tell me what you think. Call me at 1 { 215 } 823 – 9985. And leave your opinions. You can leave them anonymously or with your name and phone number or without your phone number. No harm will come to you for having an opinion.

This is why I walked out on a recent movie ``Widows’’  because I saw more ethical values in the White male criminal character who was dead at the beginning of the film than I saw in any of the Black characters through the first 45 minutes of the film. I walked out in discuss. I should have asked for my money back. Next time I will, if there is a next time.


``Hunter Killer,’’ was an excellent film with Common in it along with some other stars. It was actually a military Peace movie. Unfortunately it was gone from the theaters before I got a chance to tell my friends that it was at the movies & worth seeing.

Please look on my blog at http://thePoliticsofREAL.Blogspot.Com

To read my views on the Academy and Kevin Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment