Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

circumstance with medication Tracy Charles Gibson


December 18th, 2018 Tuesday

From: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson

670 North 41st

Apartment B

Philadelphia, PA 19104 – 5202

  1. {215  } 823  9985

A Patient of Ms Michelle’s a { 215 } 233  --  5792

At The Consortium Mental Health Center at 56th & Chestnut

To: Director Mr. Emmett Highbaugh

     Hope & Pray you are in Good Spirits & health. I am in a situation where one of my medicines – stelizine or Trifluthorozine  -- is being discontinued. I am running out of this medication. My Pharmacy  -- Overbrook Plaza Pharmacy  -- cannot re-fill this prescription & neither can CVS. I apparently need to be reevaluated by Ms Gwen Morrison to get a new prescription. My prescriptions were being written by Doctor Leo Zachariah of Mercy Hospital while I was seeing Mr. Edward Melvin. Mr. Melvin never told me I should be getting medicines from Ms. Gwen Morrison. Ms Gwen Morrison cannot see me until February 26th long after I will need a few new prescriptions.  I am not getting any help what so ever from your staff People to resolve this circumstance. My State Representative has been called, but the { His Staff } tole me to go through the social worker who is NOT in The Consortium Office today. The Social Worker & You are said – I am tole – to be in tomorrow  --  December 19th, 2018 Wednesday. I do important work for Peace & Justice in Philadelphia that requires constructive & steady thinking. I do not want to be hospitalized for a simple prescription not being filled. My hope is that the consortium can remain & advance as a Valued mental-health provider in Philadelphia. Complaining about my service provider is not going to look good when funding cycles turn around & come due. I can help you find private sources for funding, but not if I’m in the hospital needing a simple prescription & re-evaluation.

 

Gratefully True,

 

Tracy Charles Gibson  

No comments:

Post a Comment