Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

to A Kind Pakastani Family.......

Dear Pakistani Family who provided food for poor and Homeless People at 63rd and Market Str near Philadelphia...
I want to thank you ever so much for providing the turkey meatballs with pasta in an exquisite sauce to us poor folks, last Saturday night.  That had to be one of the best meals I've had since eight months ago when I first started eating at church missions for the poor.  I have done this so, even though I have a very, very limited income, I can support my progressive-change business and invest in my progressive change business. [We are Masters at providing Public Relations, Education, Research and Advocacy services to the under served, the poor and the Black {other races can take advantage of our services as well, and for little charge}.]
You obviously cooled that food with loving hands, and with hearts of Gold.  Your generosity Will never be forgotten or go unnoticed. and I and the others who you  served, I am sure, are very thankful.  God Bless you, and I have to apologize for our country bombing your country, which I have spoken out against about for several months and years--apparently not with much success in ending the bombing and bringing peace home at last. I wish our President and His wife could enjoy such a fantastic home-made turkey meatball meal with that fantastic hummus, garlic and Currey sauce. Maybe they would see the Folly of the bombing through their stomachs when they realized how loving and kind some of your people are.  GOD Bless You,

LOVe and Respect,

Brother Tracy Gibson...

No comments:

Post a Comment