Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Well Congratulations to ALL Good-Natured Black People!!

Anonymous


     Well congratulations to the Gentleman who occupies the White House, now You have two rapists on the Supreme Court. Do you want to go for three & have a certified Triple Threat? I hear Willie Horton is available. All you have to do is call George Bush Senior & say you want Horton to serve. TRust, this statement is meant with the ut most in sarcasm. October 15th is ``We appreciate White-People Day.'' Goode God Yawl, have you listened to WURD Black Talk Radio lately? [ 900 AM or 96.1 FM] Talk about anger among Blacks!!  The only level heads there seem to be Brother {Eric Grimes } Shomari Show, Sistah Stephanie Renee {Most Days 10 A.M. to 1 P.M. }, Charles Ellison 4 P.M. to 7 P.M., Keaton Nichols ``The Lounge'', and a few Black Others. ...  They have plans that are GOD-DRiven, Loving, decent, holistic, caring, healing, and really well-thought- out about lasting social change that is not able to be wiped away by the nimble hands of fools.  You would think that goode Folks like Jane Fonda, Martin Sheen & Ramsey Clark never existed. I guess all Black people never committed any sin [ Please look under my blog at http://ThePoliticsofreal.blogspot.Com for a full listing of almost everything I ever did that was dastardly & just plain wrong-headed. GOD Please forgive me. If you want to give me a tongue-lashing or actually support my work please call my lawyer at 1 [ 215 ] 844 - 4848. Ask for Ronald J. Harper, Esquire oR you -- after accessing what we do below -- if you want to give a non-tax-deductible donation to our Parent Company {Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated } -- EIN Tax Identification available -- or our Five Subsidiaries.    So help me GOD, I Am doing my very best as an Earth Father -- with 7.9 Billion Children  --  to improve our world right from West Philadelphia. Read more to find out How to help out!!


What Does My Company Stand For & Do?
Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated:

These are SOME of the things we do, have done, have advocated for or will advocate for in the near future:

A Corporate Note from Brother Tracy Gibson, Corporate Leader, Educator, Writer, Published Author, Black Community Consultant and Black Community Advocate.....

** An international food  industry owned by a caring, responsible group of concerned Black individuals not profit-driven corporations.

** Positive, Pre-Slavery Black& African history.

**An excellent-paying job with benefits for every Black person in the world who wants one, is of an appropriate age, & is able to work.

** Good to excellent health care and good to excellent health benefits for every Black person the world over.

**Constructive, responsible, caring development of our cities not sparked by exploitation, corruption, pay-offs to politicians, & gentrification. And an appropriate re-development of our infrastructure.

** An end to foreign intervention& war & the development of a Peace-time economy.

**Constructive, positive Free Private, Public & Charter education for Black youth.

** A clean environment in Africa & throughout the World including clean, safe, pristine drinking water & such clean water for all people & for all purposes.

** Land rights for Native People in the Americas, & for Africans & African Americans.

*****************

I work on these issues intermittently. I need your support to continue my work.

** A formal campaign for clean water for all of Africa.

One Way you can support me is to buy several copies of my book& send them to Black youth you know, especially Black male youth.

  The book is available at WWW.LuLu.Com. The title of the revolutionary poetry book is ``Let the Children Gather.’’ It is $10.00 a copy. [ Parents might want to read it first as there are political references younger Black youth might not understand and there is some cursing in this volume, which I have tried to keep out of any more recent works I have done. However, we are dealing with a lot of anger among our Black male youth, and cursing is a vehicle to release some of that anger.]  

You can call my Lawyer, Mr. Ron Harper, at 1 [ 215 ] 844 – 4848 or send a bank check to Him at

Ron Harper, Esquire

140 Maplewood Avenue

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19144

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your non-tax-deductible support

Federal Tax Number 27- 0145705

I thank you again.

All donations are deeply appreciated, totally voluntary & this request is meant to enhance, not commercialize this Joyous Coming Kwanzaa Season, & the honor in which we hold our Savior Jesus Christ!!


If you don't have a dime to support me or just don't want to, please feel free not to. Relax, there is no pressure, obligation or requirement for you to do so.  Clean Water for Africa will be getting commercial air time on WURD over the next few months. For sure. I guarantee this. Black People just need to relax and take it easy. Our battles will still be there to pick up later. Go on You Tube and put in ``10-hours of waterfalls from Zimbabwe Africa'' and just sit back and listen to the sounds of wild birds and the delightful waters of AFRICA. Meditate on this and relax.  Stress can be very hurtful as can be internalized anger.  The best person on WURD as a call-in guest in not me, but Brother Friendly Fred.  Listen quietly to what He says.  He has a delightful personality, is always cheerful, happy and content. He is artistic, a poet and a LOVer of humankind.  He is a great example for our Black youth. Don't take my WURD for it. Just listen.  Remember, I'm not just ego-trippin when I say I'm GOD.  But I Am no more GOD than you are. My Mother Was GOD and so was my cousin Marie Nelson. So are my Sister and my Brother-in LAW!! I had 200 men and 200 women who inspired me and taught me over the years. Not all of them were or are straight and Black. Listen to WURD and learn about things you can do to make positive changes without turning your life upside down like just going to the Caribbean Store in our neighborhood for fast food and supporting other Black businesses.  Attend the Tony Montaro morning class at Church of the Advocate on Saturday morning at 9:30 A.M. at 18th and Diamond Street.  Most of all LOVe GOD & LOVe yourself. Remember you are the Captain of your own ship and GOD is the Admiral. Try out the United Bank [ 15th near Chestnut Street, Progress Plaza & Germantown.] Just see if you can fit into their reality. Turning that Black money into GOLD happens when we share with each other and give back to each other and when we find Ways to heal & establish consistency in building our successful Black establishments. I thank you for listening. Call & write me. I LOVE to hear from Black people.   




Gratefully, TRue,


Brother Tracy Gibson...

No comments:

Post a Comment