Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Why I Deserve a Brand New BMW -- a work in progress to be completed next week [ October 9th, 2018, Tuesday ]


Why I Deserve a Brand New BMW,
Anonymous

 

     I never really wanted one before a few months ago. I thought it was pretentious.

     What happened was  --  and yes GOD said  --  What happened was  --  What happened was seven years ago I was working as a clean up person & car, van, bus & limo driver [ We just drove the cars around to get them properly cleaned, I wasn't an actual driver for the company, just a cleaner] at  Eagle Limo in New Castle, Delaware  and the boss lady who was young and stereotypically ``beautiful’’ ( aruwa in Yoruba) – as a young white woman. She used to drive a fantastic BMW [ Bavarian Motor Works -- German car] that I got to drive, clean and dry along with many of the other guys. The fact that it was a fantastic, well appointed, well-cared for Bavarian [ German ] Luxury car became insistently clear as soon as I started cleaning the car. I often thought to myself,  ``You will never, ever have a beautiful car like that, let alone be able to really afford one. In my deepest subconsicious I really coveted ownership of such a beautiful car.

     Moreover, it was not until I found out that many of them are made in South Africa that I began to realize that I  really, really wanted one.

     My sister and Her doctor Husband wanted one and bought one, but only owned it for a short time. My sister is very anti-commercial and against such ``pretentious’’ examples of wealth & prestigue. I’ve decided that now at 61 with no retirement & not much $ money in the bank, I’ve decided that yes when I get such money I’ll go ahead & buy one, knowing me I’ll probabaly actually wait until I own three businesses & five income-producing large apartment buildings.  [ Then, I won't be putting the cart before the horse, as it were. ]

     The BMW is a beautiful car. My late cousin Mrs. Marie Nelson used to say BMW meant Black Man Working. She, Marie, always tried to keep me working with Her catering company ``Sweet Essence.’’  She helped keep $ in my pocket & we were the very best of friends.   She had to deal with an abusive relationship [ in my personal estimation], but Her family Truly LOVed Her. She desperately wanted to be rich & wealthy & knew very much, like my sister that it is best to be wealthy the fame, they can keep. 

     Marie put Her eldest daughter through business school at a Christian University in or near Philadelphia. [ Some people think I am GOD, but let me tell you Marie was GOD & my Mother was GOD. I say I am GOD, but no more GOD than anyone else. It is a matter of human development & having good ethics. Good ethics can be learned through any religion or without any religion. ].   But men --  most probably white men --  decided that GOD must come back as a man because that is just the Way it is supposed to be. [ WHO SAYS!] Both these women & thousands of others including my sister would probably make better GOD [s]  than I AM.  I really mean this.

     But, at the same time, I'm in a position to do GOD's work because I have a pro-Blackness, I Am Black and I LOVe Black people with all my heart. I was in therapy for 37 years largely for anger & internalized hatred & internalized anger & depression & ``features'' of schizophrenia.  [ Which frankly, I'm not sure How that manifests itself in me. ]


Proverbs 31: 8-9
To Quote the Bible


``Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. 
Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and [ $ ] needy.''
Proverbs 31, 8-9 Says what is said throughout the Bible help poor people, give of your heart, LOVe as you would be LOVed.


To focus & get back to the main point of what I'm writing about, I will proudly be a BMW owner & I will not feel guilty for it or about it. I deserve a BMW because I have worked very, very hard for Peace, Justice, freedom, equality, economic justice, truth -- did I mention Freedom? I LOVe all of humanity & want all boats to rise. Driving an African-made [ German] car will keep me alive & prosperous & happy for decades.


But what I'll think of when I drive that car is the fact that EVERYBODY should have a new car if they can drive & want one. Even those hateful, Republicans. * Maybe they won't be so hateful. Read my article about sharing wealth and power in Turtle Island [ Or The United States of Native America]. This article will also be on this blog soon.  More car ownership  will help bring up our world economy significantly.  And yes, these cares need to be more along the lines of solar powered than using non-renewable energy sources like oil or natural gas.


     Moreover, I was told that the BMW parent company is now owned by an East Indian [ I have yet to do the research to see if this is true]. Because She or He is a non-White person, I thought this was a great thing. [ I also think a Black person or a Black group might want to buy the company, and should have every right to do so. I think this would be a great thing! More research is required here. ] .  When I get the $ { MONEY} I'll get me a BMW As Uncle Pete Peterson used to say  -- ``Beautiful''.


Lastly, I've said all along that I will buy no car unless I have three successful businesses up and fully working and five major apartment houses in my name alone. This will reflect my years of hard work and dedication over several decades.  I think one has to really put no cart before any horse, because you won't be going anywhere.  [ My opinion, do the research, I kindly ask you.] If you have a well-paying job, it may be very easy to pay for such a car as a BMW.  I was recently fired from a job making $7.25 [ Seven Dollars & 25 cents an hour.] Due to my disability, it took me years to get even this job.  But I have been swindled out of a lot of money, which I am working to get back.  Many, not all, but many people who work for progressive social change get put on a list somewhere & their money isn't worth much and they face very harsh discrimination, especially when we have a national bandit administration such as we presently have in traditional United States.  I can't prove this, but a little Birdy told me this is true. I have to do the research, but if you are older like I am you will remember co-in-tell-pro and the wicked things that went along with it.


     I need you to write or call my lawyer, Mr. Ronald Harper, Esquire at 1 215 844- 4848 and make a non-tax deductible donation if you want to help me. His address is 140 Maplewood Avenue; Philadelphia, PA 19144 -  Below you will see some of the things I have either worked on or plan to work on as soon as I can.


     All I can tell you is that I am a very honest BLACK man and I LOVe all people [ it is difficult at times], and I want you to call me and ask questions of me to determine HOW trustworthy you think I am.  You can reach me from 10 AM to 10 PM at 1 [ 215] 823 -- 9985.
  
    What Does My Company Stand For & Do?
Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated:
These are SOME of the things we do, have done, have advocated for or will advocate for in the near future:
A Corporate Note from Brother Tracy Gibson, Corporate Leader, Educator, Writer, Published Author, Black Community Consultant and Black Community Advocate.....
** An international food  industry owned by a caring, responsible group of concerned Black individuals not profit-driven corporations.
** Positive, Pre-Slavery Black& African history.
**An excellent-paying job with benefits for every Black person in the world who wants one, is of an appropriate age, & is able to work.
** Good to excellent health care and good to excellent health benefits for every Black person the world over.
**Constructive, responsible, caring development of our cities not sparked by exploitation, corruption, pay-offs to politicians, & gentrification. And an appropriate re-development of our infrastructure.
** An end to foreign intervention& war & the development of a Peace-time economy.
**Constructive, positive Free Private, Public & Charter education for Black youth.
** A clean environment in Africa & throughout the World including clean, safe, pristine drinking water & such clean water for all people & for all purposes.
** Land rights for Native People in the Americas, & for Africans & African Americans.
*****************
I work on these issues intermittently. I need your support to continue my work.
** A formal campaign for clean water for all of Africa.
One Way you can support me is to buy several copies of my book& send them to Black youth you know, especially Black male youth.
  The book is available at WWW.LuLu.Com. The title of the revolutionary poetry book is ``Let the Children Gather.’’ It is $10.00 a copy. [ Parents might want to read it first as there are political references younger Black youth might not understand and there is some cursing in this volume, which I have tried to keep out of any more recent works I have done. However, we are dealing with a lot of anger among our Black male youth, and cursing is a vehicle to release some of that anger.]  
You can call my Lawyer, Mr. Ron Harper, at 1 [ 215 ] 844 – 4848 or send a bank check to Him at
Ron Harper, Esquire
140 Maplewood Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19144
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your non-tax-deductible support
Federal Tax Number 27- 0145705
I thank you again.
All donations are deeply appreciated, totally voluntary & this request is meant to enhance, not commercialize this Joyous Coming Kwanzaa Season, & the honor in which we hold our Savior Jesus Christ!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment