Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

about discrimination & Harassment


Dear, Senator Vincent Hughes; City Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown; & Congressman Dwight Evans:
I am Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson. You may know that I am a Black activist in the Black community with local, state-wide, national and international interests and concerns.  I work on such issues as Black youth issues like better education & better opportunities for physical exercise and sports; advocating for access to the arts, entertainment & high cultural events such as dance, film & movie showings, song, concerts,  etc. This access is for the general poor residents of Philadelphia and Black poor people. I also work in Public Relations,  Advertising & philanthropy and plan to continue giving sums of money back to other private,  public, non-profit and charitable organizations who work on Black issues & concerns.  
Providing lectures and discussions on these subjects to the Black public & the general public.
I have faced a massive problem with running my company in the Black for the last 13 years since we were incorporated on December 18th, 2006.  We have been harassed by the federal government and discriminated against by local, state and federal governments and agencies; we have also applied for certain statuses with the City government of Philadelphia such as benefits for our corporations being run and owned by a disabled person – namely our parent company, Brother Tracy Gibson & Assoc., Inc., and our sixteen subsidiaries.  It is my hope and prayer that you can do something about this problem as I fully expect and anticipate to provide some 400 jobs in the Philadelphia area in the next three months. If I am hindered by such atrocious behaviors by governments, I am hindered in my important and vital work.  This message will be sent to three law firms that are helping me with my work by representing my corporate interests legally.  I thank you for the assistance you can offer.  I can be reached at 1 { 215 } 823 – 9985 during the work week and during regular work hours. Please leave me a message if I am not in my home office.

No comments:

Post a Comment