Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Hard Times for the Over Dogs.

3535.57
February 26th, 2019 Tuesday.
Hard Times for Creating Hard Times for Me --  One
 Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson

[ 1 ]  -- Political, Social & Economic isolation, discrimination & harassment created by the federal government since 2008.
[ a ] I have NOT traveled to New York, Manhattan & Brooklyn since the year 2000 or 2001.
[ b ] – I have been effectively trapped in short-term, low – paying Jobs since  2006.
[ c ]   --  I have had tremendous difficulty launching my corporate interests & getting financial support for my vital corporate interests, some of which are crucial to national business security – especially for Black businesses.
[ d ] – I spent $27,000.00 [ a loan from my sister, after She settled on a house in the District of Columbia ];  $10,000.00 [ a payed – out 401K from News America Corporation / and / or TV Guide Magazine where I worked for 13 years ]; $45,000.00 [ a settlement from a house I was living in in West Philadelphia at 4635 Sansom Street that I sold to but a new property in Delaware.];  &             $ 50,000.00 [ a settlement from my father while He was still alive after the settle of one of His houses ( 4713 Hazel A venue ) .] Three separate payments for house settlements or 401K’s. After I received all this money I failed to pay down on my debts – highly unlikely.  I am and remain very suspicious of the banking and financial industry in the former United States [ Now known as Turtle Island by progressives, Native Americans & Revolutionaries who want to see fairness, decency and economic fairness  brought to our country. Turtle Island is what the Native Americans, formerly forced to live on desolate reservations, call our country of North America. ] I know I should have been able to spend these sums on personal credit debts, student loans, and other bills that still haunt me. I can vouch for about $17,000.00 that I spent for a vacation for myself and my then male lover Larry Davis; and for a reception for Mr. Davis and myself, but the rest is mostly ``missing or unaccounted for .‘’ While I did have a large amount of money for the settlement of the property in Delaware [ New Castle ] 214 Southwyk Road, of  about $78,000.00  --  that still does not account for all this money being spent without paying down my $40,000.00 plus personal documented debt.
[ e ] – I had a lovely home in New Castle, Delaware the 214 Southwyk Road property, foreclosed on by Chase Manhattan & I lost $80,000.00  -- my life’s savings.  My mortgage company projected my income to go up in Delaware to about $40,000.00 a year, so He could justify the mortgage. The mortgage company was  Salduchie Mortgage Phone 267 – 444 -- 6528.  This was part of the massive mortgage crisis that impacted many People during the middle 2000’s.
[ f ] – I have been unable to place myself in a position to teach Young Black men lessons on good manners, Black history, etiquette, city politics, HOW to avoid police brutality, self-respect, self-esteem, etc. , even though I have written Black churches; put it on the Net requesting funds from Black celebrities & spoken  to friends & community leaders about the importance of this proposed work. I do send out e-mails and outreach to young Black men, but often they are unaware of my skill level and How important these issues are for getting a foothold in the corporate sector and / or starting a business or corporation for themselves and / or their families.
[ g ] --  I am on disability, but have wanted to work for decades and am highly qualified, skilled and highly functional regardless of the disability. I have a great many skills, but have only gotten part-time work making minimum wage.   (I received $7.25 an hour working for the Mayor’s Commission on Aging – the Host company was Girls & Boys Clubs at 35th and Haverford Avenue -- this is obvious discrimination considering an experienced Public Relations person [ WHITE ] would be making about $80,000.00 a year. My disability income is just around $12,500.00 a year and I am 62 years old with a multitude of experience from my own corporation.
[ h ] I have been discriminated against & marginalized so as to curb and control my potential high level of success.
[ I ] – A host of creative ideas & business ideas have been lifted from me by the following people:
     [  1  ] --  Mr. Kevin Taylor a Pastor at Unity Fellowship Christ Church Newark, New Jersey.
     [  2  ]  --   The stars, creators, producers & executive producers of the Television series EMPIRE.
     [  3  ]  --   Three computers have been stolen from me that were full of original works of non-fiction and fiction writing , original ideas & original poems for which I did not & do not have the MONEY to copyright, and never received adequate financial compensation…
     [  4   ]   --  I gave verbal and possibly written approval to Oprah Winfrey to publish my recent manuscript Tracks to Truth, but never heard anything from her staff, officially. The manuscript was sent to the Association of Black Homeschoolers; famed and respected writer / activist Alice Walker; & my family & friends.  I asked for attribution, but didn’t ask for any Royalties, because it is an officially unpublished work and I have only self-published at this point, as far as I know.
(I have a book that was published on www.LuLu.Com, `` Let the Children Gather,’’ which sells for $10.00 a copy. A gentleman from Arhch Street United Methodist Church agreed to take a copy, but never paid for it. I can get you His name, if you need it. [  j  ]  --  I have NOT fully experienced physical intimacy with another man in over two years & have been marginalized& pigeon-holed into believing I cannot have a rewarding, LOVing, kind, respectful, sharing & economically stable relationship with another Black man.  I will never accept this.
[  k  ]   --  I sent the free library of Philadelphia a letter asking for a billion dollars for putting lunch counters in the community libraries and doing major renovations for the library system.  I was told by the free library’s main branch that they received a $25,000,000.00  {  $ Twenty-Five Million Dollar } William Penn Foundation grant three years after I wrote my letter. { It may have taken three years to do the research for the grant}. When I asked an official library administrator if they could trace their grant back to my letter, they claimed there was a rather convoluted process for getting grants that was untraceable.  Having the grant’s reception as part of my official record as an activist, Black community organizer & a Black philanthropist, would get me many paying clients who will pay well for my services. The Free Library has been uncooperative, at this juncture.  
[L] I have also come to discover that a business idea I have been developing for several years has been confiscated, and is about to be developed by magic Johnson or another major financial entity.  It is for a network of stores called Socks N’ Jocks, which provides a festive atmosphere for the sales of safe sex videos, condoms, and men’s underwear, jock straps, socks and tee-shirts. I have proposed there be rap music ( without cursing); men and women friendly atmosphere; straight and gay friendly.  Black Youth friendly. The stores are also designed to help curb the high rates of HIV in inner cities like Philadelphia and Atlanta. I am asking Mr. Magic Johnson for a $10 Million Dollar settlement if He wants to accept this international project.  I am willing to act as a consultant to keep  fresh business ideas flowing into the project at no extra cost. I would like 10 % of the profits, after the first three stores are established and profitable.  I want this particular matter handled out of court, as I do not wish to embarrass Mr. Magic Johnson’s Corporations or cause bad media or bad press.  
Background:

I am a college-educated { The Ohio State University} –  BS in Journalism & Public Relations minoring in Black Studies [ August of 1978 ]. I have successfully taken free Workshops in Personal Finance & Entrepreneurship   at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Schoolfor Business & received a certificate for each workshop.  { These workshops were free and open to the public. }  I have taken over 15 other workshops at other institutions such as theMoney School in New Castle & Newark, Delaware. I also received a certificate for taking a parenting class at the Salvation Army at 45th and market Street  in West Philadelphia. I received my Serv.Safe Certificate from the People’s Emergency Center on October of 2016, it is good for five years.) I have had at least three jobs as a sales person at stores includingMacy’s Sears, & Staples.  On a very limited budget, I saved & invested over $1,000.00 in the New York Stock Exchange with Fidelity Investments. Just a few weeks ago,   --  1  --  7  --  2019 – I re-applied for a job with The Mayor’s Commission on Aging in Center City Philadelphia; I also inquired about work at various stores located in my neighborhood including the Eat Café, where I filled out and turned in an application.  On February 25th, 2019 I took an application personally to Meriposa Food Co-Op at 49th and Baltimore Avenue.   I am also a loyal church-goer & strong believer in GOD & Jesus Christ who attends Unity Fellowship Christ church of Philadelphia with regularity.  Because of my financial hardship, my health has been called into question as I have NOT been able to afford the proper food that someone who is conscious and aware would want to eat while having high blood pressure.  ( The food they give away at church missions is high in salt, fat and items that are not recommended to eat such as white bread, pork, white milk and white flour.  P

No comments:

Post a Comment