Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

about plastic bags in the super market

3535.57
February 22nd, 2019 Friday
About Plastic Bags in the Super Market
ShopRite of Glenolden
140 North Macdade Blvd
Glenolden, Pennsylvania  19036-1224
1 ( 609) 461  2572
Store Owner / Parent Companies /

I like Shop Rite & Fresh Grocer.

 I like the fresh vegetables & Fruits especially. I also like the fresh meat like free-Range chicken, fresh ground turkey, & fresh lamb  - I rarely buy or eat lamb.
     I like the fact that, in my neighborhood, you hire many Black youths who really need to develop a better work ethic.   I like the [ fact ] that the stores are kept clean & orderly. You even hire some Black managers which, frankly, I LOVe.
     Now, I’m going to tell you somethings I really don’t like. I don’t like the fact that your stores & the federal & state government has seen fit to sell alcohol in your stores.  Let me repeat  --  I don’t like, at all, How you are now selling what my friends the Native Americans call Fire Water to People in your store.  There was a good, well-paying system in place in Pennsylvania of State Stores which provided good-paying union jobs & which was much better at making sure minor youth never bought Fire Water because such sales undermine their education & hinder them from thinking correctly and clearly for their vastly important studies. Alcohol is far too easy for Black People & Black youth to buy. Alcohol abuse doesn’t have to break up families, destroy futures, lead to illegal drug abuse & so forth. I want you to join me in expressing to the Black church where you have stores that our Black Youth don’t need to be buying beer, wine & stronger alcohol anywhere at all.  You need to GooGle  ``What alcohol Does to the human Body’’ & strongly consider taking sales out of the Super Markets. Meanwhile, I will be putting this letter on My Blog & sending hard copies to my congressman, my state Senator & my city council representative.  Our Black youths must listen & pay attention in school, not bring wine, beer, & other alcohol to school which is at the core of disobeying & disrespecting & disrupting our schools.  Such massive sales of alcohol are not R-E-S-P-E-C-T-F-U-L-L of our Black youth, our Black families & our Black Business Network, which also does not need to sell wine & beer or other alcoholic products at their store locations.
     Another thing I really don’t like about the Super market is the fact that at any given store I & many other shoppers can spend as much as 5 minutes trying to pull the plastic fruit & vegetable bags apart. This is ridiculous! This ``process’’ is very frustrating & a waste of shopper’s time. If you take 5 minutes for each fruit or vegetable item you can see your sales productivity going right out the window.  Contact the bag producers & have them make the bags so that they pull apart more easily. I promise  you, I will write them also.  Something must be done about this immediately!  Please,  & I thank you.
     The final thing I want you to do is stop jamming sodas, crappy processed baked goods, fattening cakes, brownies, & sugary cereals in the front of the store where people first come into the store. I have very much noticed that this is not done at super markets in White neighborhoods.  Black people who really don’t need to be buying such health-stealing items, don’t need to be relied upon to buy these items almost without thinking just because they are in the front of the stores. 
     The item about the plastic food bags, -- please don’t overlook this.  It is at the crux of why I wrote this letter in the first place. I understand that store productivity is very important if I want to see more Black youths hired by your stores. Believe me, I have been a successful advocate for Black People and Black youth for decades so this is very, very important to me. I just turned down an offer from a major been distributor for sponsorship of my corporation.  I did accept a Coco-Cola endorsement, but ONLY for the sugar-free sodas, not regular Coco-Cola or Diet Cola. I work very hard to be consistent, balanced, and fair.  Remember I started this letter by saying HOW much I appreciated the great things you are doing. This letter will be circulated on the NET & on my very popular Blog. If you feel I have been unfair to you, please call me at my small home office, and I will negotiate with you as to HOW I can change it for the better.  Forgive me if I have used harsh words here. I have not done the research, but the availability of alcohol is undoubtedly connected with our Black youth’s behavior problems and their ability to learn properly in school.  Availability of alcohol is also hindering our Black youth in area colleges and is fuel for the fires that inflame bad relations between police and the Black community. This letter is also set to go out to Black parent’s groups; Black community groups; Black fraternities and Black sororities; & Black churches.   I thank you for kindly reading this letter.    


Gratefully True,

Tracy Charles Gibson
Also Known As GOD

·         I am GOD, but no more GOD than you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment