Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE


There is a great Poem called `` IF.’’ I don’t remember the author, but my Father  -  Mr. Charles Saint Clair Gibson – LOVed this poem. It talked about balance, being fair, being good to others, & it talked about an ease of being GOD – Like if you really work at it.  I say work at it & try. When & `` IF’’ you fail get back up & do better the next time.
     This is actually a review of the twin set of movies called ``Child Play’’ & ``Child Play 2. ‘’  These films are NOT suitable for any Black mother, Guardian, Father or Grandparent to allow their watoto (CHILD in Swahili) to see. This is a movie review.
     Tracy Charles Gibson


     Be Proud of your flaws as you work to correct them. Being Gay is NOT a flaw. I am Proud of Being Black. I am proud of being Gay. I am Proud of being a man. This is a movie review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment