Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

This Ain't We

There is a Brother by the name of Jordan Peal who directed the movie ``GET OUT,'' - and made a significant movie industry breakthrough in doing so -  who has a new movie out. I have NOT seen it and will not see it. I will not see it not just because I haven't been able to afford to go see first-run movies due to my financial constraints, but because this new film seems to be a  very disturbing and dangerous horror film depicting a small part of the BLACK experience. Remember, it is fiction.  I recommend you NOT see it and NOT take your family and children to see it.  Watching more wholesome images of BLACK people is very effective in building better cultural and social behaviors and when we build better social and cultural behaviors in our families - regardless if they are GAY families or STRAIGHT families - , we help to stabilize our BLACK youth and invest properly in our BLACK futures.  I will not mention the name of the film because that ain't we. I will say nothing about Coonin, or TUrkey Leggin' or SHufflin and Jiving, getting paid by the WHITE Status, sellin out, or bein' married to WHITE people. I will leave this to other critics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment