Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Racism, Discrimination and Harassment: Culprit: The Free Library System

No cafeteria? Does this make any sense?

14387023
Your question: March 14th, 2019 Thursday 3535.57 There are two items on my account that were returned probably at the Lucian Blackwell West Philly branch some days ago, but are still marked as on my account. They are 1 ] Harry O; 2 ] Roots & Family History by Henry Louis Gates; 3 ] How to be Successful WITHOUT Being White, by Earl Graves III. I DO NOT want these items placed as a loss and never to be taken off my record as you did with ``12 Years a Slave'' the video, which was returned and I had to pay for out of my own limited resources. I am extremely responsible with the items I take out of the library as I am a professional writer with a published book and several paying clients. I have already named the Free Library of Philadelphia in a Law Suit centering on this and other matters. I don't have time to take out of my busy day to look after such poor record keeping on your part. Even if I had several thousand dollars available to me, I wouldn't want to pay for these items that were already returned. I have been enlisted by a prestigious group of BLACK professionals to do very timely and import work. I don't have time to run back to The West Philadelphia Regional Library to look for the items mentioned. Anyone can tell of the critical condition the Black community locally is in, and my work is crucial for BLACK people making advances they rarely even know about. Se letter below: 3535.57 March 6th, 2019 Wednesday Dear Heinz; ( No address available ) Proctor & Gamble Company; P & G Plaza Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 1 513 983 1100& Hunts Food Service 2635 Walnut Street Denver, Colorado 80205 1 303 893 0552 XXXXX From Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson; of West Philadelphia. I am an agitator and advocate for Black people, especially Black men. I have been at this for over 25 years and am pretty good at it. As you will see, if you do as I ask, you will make more money than you can imagine. If you don’t there isn’t much I can do as your GOD. All I want you to do is consider including an option for a new ketchup packet { given away at stores and restaurants } ; & at the major fast food networks that have no salt of any kind included in them. It would also be nice to have such no-salt options available at hamburger joints and other restaurants all around the world. This is because I want Black men who might have high bold pressure to have a choice as to which ketchup packets & ketchup they use. { It will also help other people who might have high blood pressure to make healthier choices as well}. Not having the option is allowing people to consistently make the wrong decisions and choices without an additional healthier option. That is NOT fair, and I stand firmly against unfairness by all means legally available. I am not here to unduly pressure you and I know how sluggish the food industry is to make changes. I commend Heinz for making a ketchup with no salt that is available at many supermarkets. I can be reached at: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson 670 North 41st Street, Apartment B Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 - 5202 1 215 823 9985 KokayiJesus333@GMail.Com I don’t get much financial support for what I do, but I don’t think it would be ethical to ask for any financial compensation from you or the food store networks I will be contacting. I work very hard NOT to be corrupted in what I do. Please contact me if you have any questions whatsoever. I am sending a copy of this letter to the following corporate headquarters Others will follow soon: ** Burger King; ** Wendy’s; ** Kentucky Fried Chicken; ** Jack – In – The – Box; ** Bob’s Big Boy; ** A note to Consumer Reports, I was shocked to see that you have no Black people on staff on the front page of your consumer analyst information. I am sure you can do better than this. XXXXX Thank you for your consideration. You will be hearing from my lawyers soon. This is not a small or trite matter! MR. Tracy Charles Gibson, Founder and President of Brother Tracy Charles Gibson, and our five subsidiaries. This letter will be placed on my five blogs TODAY! This is a prime example of discrimination and harassment and will be sent to my lawyers as well. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment