Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

an important protest suggestion...

if you are sick and tired of now having enough food for your family, I strongly suggest you go to your area supermarket and put all the food you want in the shopping cart. let them ring it up and proceed to tell them you don't have money for food, but this is what you need for your family. take the exact amount of money--the exact number--and pray to your Black ancient ancestors about what you need for your family. meanwhile, please don't support the rip off lottery system that steals our inner visions for hope and decency with cheap never - realized false hope and wishes. I have done this twice and I left the market with my head held high because I knew I had made a statement that would have to be listened to. the more people who do this the better. meanwhile go to the fruit and vegetable stand at 62nd near market and buy some healthy fruits and vegetables from the Back family who own it. you will feel better about yourself. if you can send me $2.00 for these suggestions, please do;


Send your $2.00.. donation to Brother Tracy Gibson; Post Office Box 42878; Philadelphia, Common Wealth of Pennsylvania 19101-2878. Call me if you need more help; suggestions and inspiration during these times we are living in. 1 (215) 921-2065.  Thankx


Brother Tracy,
Activist -- Black Child Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment