Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

For Parents of Troubled Gay Black Youth [Males] at least 18 years of age. The Sophicicated Noble Gents of Philadelphia.....

I want to start a group of Sophisticated Noble Gentlemen of Philadelphia that will go to the Library together, study together, learn together and become responsible, learned, kind, and caring gentlemen. I originally thought this would be for Gay young men, because I'm gay, but if the community will have me, I think I can handle this for ALL gentlemen between about 18 and 25.  I think our young men, of all classes and persuasions, need more parenting than their original parents can handle.  Many young men don't have a Father figure and a man around to teach them dignity, respect, a LOVing nature, kindness towards women [if we are interested in women for partners or not], and even how to cook.  We need a community center to operate out of and another older man to help give the young men direction.  If there are more than five young men, I will probably need help.  We need to be teaching our young men honor and dignity and respect and how to act and react with high values and ethically, instead of get hot tempered and do something non-thinking and on the spur of the moment.  We need to use our minds, not our fists.  This could be a great pilot program for BME or the Colours Organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment