Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

How to Positively Experience and Benefit From These Writings...

How to Positively Experience and Benefit From These Writings...

I have taken literally years of my life writing, yet my heart doesn't allow me to take full posession of these writing I have produced.

I offer them to responsible, meaningful, open-minded and caring members of the Black Community for them to find ways of utilizing them to help our community move forward and for the benefit, especially, of our most troubled members.  My own feeling is that the most troubled members of our community are our Youth and our Black Male Youth in particular.

I hope you will contact me if you were encouraged to do specific things that have worked out for you financially.  It is my hope that you can give back to the community, and me also, in a positive and on-going Way that moves ALL of us forward. 

You can read my bio and see how long I have struggled and how long my activism record is I thank you for your support.

Brother Tracy Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment