Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Partnership Jobs.....

Partnership Jobs.....
Disabled Black Community Organizer and Black Business Owner, Brother Tracy Gibson is seeking potential Business Partners who have top-flight Business Management skills and are interested in at least a 20 % share interest in my company [Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Inc.]. THIS IS OUR PARENT COMPANY. We are involved in the development of a number of projects which I will share with you when you e-mail me and agree to sign an information release form. I am personable and have extensive skills in: Writing; Idea Creation; Community Relations; Management; Public Relations; Education; Advocacy; Property Management; and Journalism [Please call and I will allow you to access my Blog] The main thing I want is creative control over the products we sell and at least 59 % control of Business ownership. Please forward this to others interested in Black Business Management partnerships. CALL: 1-215-921-20 65. Please send in a cover letter how much you want to invest and a resume. Some of our financial records are posted on our Blog.
 

or
BrotherTracy11@GMail.Com


or write me at: Brother Tracy Gibson
Post Office Box 42878
Philadelphia, Common Wealth of Pennsylvania  19101-2878 

No comments:

Post a Comment