Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I need your support for my BOOK {s}--An Opportunity...


November 13, 2012 Tuesday

From: Brother Tracy Gibson

Associates; Friends; Family; And Supporters:

I am working hard on getting my book published. I want my friends, church friends, family etc. to support my book project work by allowing me to list their name in the book as a supporter of the Project.  Each listing will cost $50.00. Your name will go down in history as supporting my book, as yet untitled, which will more than likely be a best seller on the New York Times Best Seller’s list. {Believe me, I’m not being egotistical, I’ve done the research as to what people will read and a good book that discusses what positives things to do to enhance and develop our youth’s value systems, the establishment of strong self-esteem, and positive growth and development WILL DO WELL. I have spent eight years on this project.  The story line describes how I think about political and social issues and gives a positive backdrop as to why I think this way.  It also includes Celebrity Profiles; and will help develop critical thinking skills for our youth while allowing them to think more positively about starting their own businesses instead of falling victim to the crippled job market we find ourselves in nowadays….. I hope you will go on my blog and see some of the writing there {much of this is included in the first volume of the book…..but much, much more also…} Click on my BLOG at:




and check out some of the articles I have posted there. Call me and let me know if you can send in the $50. I will be keeping a list of all those who have paid and make sure the publisher gets it as soon as I contact them. {The money will help me eventually get an established publisher. Right now I have Exlibris as a publisher. I paid them $250. Cash and owe them quite a bit more. The book, because I’ve been promoting it, may get picked up by a more established publisher very soon.  I have been working towards this and praying to our ancestors; our Jesus; those yet unborn; our living ancestors; and all the positive aspects of our traditional indigenous religions in Africa. I think the work is very important. Just look at how many prisons they are building for our youth, especially males, and how they are being railroaded in school.  Did you know there are only 7% Black male teachers in the Philadelphia Public School System, for example? Our Black male youth need more positive role models, yet they just aren’t getting them.  I hope you can support this book project.  Feel free to call me if you want more details. I can send you the article where it says ``Book Promotion’’ in the Blog, {or you can go there yourself} and read more details about the book. Call: 2154716494 or write me at: BLockBoi75@Yahoo.Com

Thanks for thinking of me and giving your support.

Peace and Blessings,

Brother Tracy Gibson…..

Copyright warnings and infringements from ``It's Your Biz,'' By Susan Wilson Solovic, with Ellen R. Kadin and a forward by Edie Weiner. Page 150...


``Because I write many columns and blog posts for a variety of companies and media organizations, I use search-engine tools to alert me if anyone is picking up and using my material. Some people have literally copies my writing and presented it as their own, even though this is an obvious copyright infringement. There are both civil and criminal penalties for copyright violations, and the severity of the penalties depends on the situation.''

No comments:

Post a Comment