Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

How PoPEye's Chicken is Making US Into Lazy, Stupid and Ignorant People...

Yesterday I saw a lady with Her children on the subway.  She had a very cute face.  However, Her behind was as big and round as a gigantic  orange pumpkin.  She could barley fit on the seat.  I have to say I was very, very worried that Her children would grow up--or should I say grow out--to be as fat and round as She was.  She looked like a lady--all dressed in pink-- who I am sure frequents Pop Eyes Chicken and Biscuits more than three time a week..... This sister had a behind the size of Walter the Rainbow Trout in ``On Golden Pond''.  I'm talking really, really BIG and Fat.  I know some brothers like a big butt, but this was just Way too much. I Pray to GOD that Her children don't grow up as fat as She Was... I am kidding around, but also making a point.  The point is that if people don't  being more realistic about their eating habits and their obesity, they are destined to have severe physical problems that will blow up a great deal later in life. The First Lady has told us this as well as Doctor OZ, and a Host of Others. I Pray the Good Lord keeps this fat lady's big behind out of Pop Eye's Chicken.  This is old fashioned eating and cooking with a lot of lard, grease and food that The New Black People of the 21 Century Don't need to be consuming. We should be eating fresh vegetables, fresh fruits and all the other fruits and foods suggested on my blog [look up alternatives to Mickey Dees and What to eat and What NOT to Eat.....]. We have to do what the First Lady said and eat less fat, get plenty of exercise, rest and stay away from so many calories, cookies, pies, sodas, fake chemicals and sodium.  OR else we Will all pay a price with poor health and very, very high health-care bills. [By the Way, I struggle with my own weight issues, but have been eating much better lately.]. More Later.....




Article to Come...

too much fat

No comments:

Post a Comment