Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kanye West

Kanye West is a Black Rap Star.  I find his music to be enjoyable, but confused and confusing. I find his life to be in need of some help, like most of our lives are in these confused and confusing United States. Kanye lost His Mother a few years ago and went into a depression.  He made some odd and rash decisions that have probably cost Him money and He acted out in a way that was not good as well.  I understand depression and how it can take a stranglehold over your life.  I strongly suggest Kanye get some help from a professional.  Who he sleeps with, be they White or Black or Asian or Latin or Arab or whatever other color or Nationality they are, should NOT be bantered about in the media and press the way it is.  This is part of the European tradition that I find it, as a journalist myself, particularly unfavorable, exploitative and depressing.  The ``high'' or ``titilation'' we as media consumers get from the way news and stories about celebrities is put over the airwaves is often despicable and unnecessary and desperately needs to be regulated and controlled more.  What happened to Lady Diana, for example, the way the media practically chased Her down and killed Her should go down in the record books as such.  I don't have all the facts, so maybe I shouldn't even be writing about this, but I think there may well have been a conspiracy to kill Her. Someone needs to write an extensively researched and written book about this.  Maybe the Royal family including the Queen of England herself had something to do with it. I don't know for sure. It is another matter I need to research.  There may have been complicity with the British government and the U.S. government and if you were following some of the activities of Lady Diana when she was killed, then you probably or possibly know why I say this.  Lady Diana was becoming an international activist AGAINST MINES--EXPLOSIVES IN THE GROUND--when she was killed.  Her work was especially targeted in the countries of Angola and Congo, if I am not mistaken.  She was putting positive, international and World pressure on governments to do something about the mines that were literally killing hundreds of African people and children.  There are all sorts of children in Africa who only have one arm or one leg because of these illegally placed explosives.  Lady Diana was becoming a threat to the International War machine, the International War profiteering and the crazy amounts of money from the government that private War and military contractors and corporations make off of their dealings with the United States government and the Pentagon. I know for a fact that some people in high places probably thought she had to go.  I DON'T believe her accident was ``an accident.'' Just like I don't believe John F. Kennedy was only killed by a single gunman.

But I digress.  I want to talk about Kanye West.  Who He chooses to sleep with should be His concern.  I might have certain opinions about interracial marriage and everything, but you will have to read about that on my blog.    From Brother Tracy Gibson...

No comments:

Post a Comment