Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

To The Sweet, Kind ole Black Ladies with Gruesome Stock Portfolios and Black Stock Brokers, Black Real Estate Owners and Black Accountants with a Heart.....


I know you have heard it all.  After Larry Madeoff made off with so much money, I know you probably don't want to hear from a 56-year-ole educated, Gay, Black man [presently attending The Wharton Business School for free, that's right, I said Free] who wants to make money so His People--Black People--can stop bugging the government, begging from you and each other and rich People for money. All I want you to do is read some, just some, of my philosophy and see what you think. [Especially check out the articles, statements and letters listed below.] If you think I'm cool, I want you to contact me and let's talk about what we can work on together.  That's if you are board with the silly movies and silly theatre our culture is presenting lately and the even sillier things on TV..... I'm not going to ask for money. I am looking for investors, but I want to spend about three months to get to know you and our family. I come from a very good Black Philadelphia family.  I want to get to know you.  Other Ethnic groups are welcome as well..... Put Tracy Charles Gibson in Face book; or put Brother Tracy Gibson in www.Google.com and you should be able to reach me. [See Business e-mail below and put ``Possible Invessor'' in the subject line. We can discuss the availability of such stock options as the Vanguard Social Awareness Fund, which doesn't invest in military stocks or oil companies; or investing in Citgo, if you really want oil stocks. As I said: I'm taking classes and instruction at The Wharton Business School and have finished  three week class in Financial Literacy and a three week class in Entrepreneurship.  I will be taking instruction in saving and investing in the next few weeks. I need you to have an open mind and a warm heart.  If you authentically don't possess these things, please DON'T contact me.

I want you to read:

``A Warning to the Jewish Community.''

``Where the Big Boys Play.''

``The New Man.''

``Fund Raising Letter.''

``Listen Up.''

``Coins Needed.''

``Resume.''

``Letter To My Pastors.''

``Who Is Crazy.''

``The Powerful Third Eye.''

``Black Millionaires,''

``Development on 52nd Street.''

``To A Kind Pakistani Family.''

``The Letter to The Southern Poverty Law Center.''

I think you Will enjoy my philosophy and what I have dedicated my life to. I look forward to talking with you.

* I have worked towards Peace, Decency and Humanity for over 30 years on may levels and through many issues.

* I have always been honest about my feelings towards The Jewish People, and The Jewish Community, and Black -Jewish Relations and want to see bridges built, not people getting stagnated, resentful, hateful, isolated and alone.  As members of the human family, we have more in common than we have differences.

* I am partly a Black Nationalist, but LOVe to work with Progressive People of ALL races and was basically trained as an internationalist and a Progressive into multiculturalism by an organization with similar interests and goals.

* I am NOT a communist, and never joined a communist party, although I came very close in the 1980's during the Reagan Administration.

* I am in need of funding and am Willing to work to earn it. [I do Public Relations, Writing, Property Management, Research and Advocacy for the less fortunate. Very skilled....]

* If you write me I will tell you about some of the projects I'm working on.  GOD Bless YOU!!!



                      Brother Tracy Gibson...Full Legal Name: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson

BrotherTracy11@Gmail.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment