Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Highly Recommend Ron's Caribbean Cuisine.. at 5726 North Broad Street {Near Chompost Street}

I haven't eaten there as yet, but I highly recommend Ron's Caribbean Cuisine at 5726 North Broad Street in North Philadelphia / German town Section.  When I was walking by looking for alternatives to McDonald's, I found a line almost out the door.  Something tells me this place is a hidden gem for us food lovers, and it is right near a McDonald's, so don't tell me you can't find a Black alternative to the stuff they call food at McDonald's--here is one right here near Compost and Broad.....I plan to get me some of dem Chicken Fingers, Rice and Peas, and Curry shrimp the next time I'm near there to see my good buddy Lawrence Williams, who lives right around the corner..... We will be on our way to the League Meeting on Saturday at 1 P.M.  Take care and remember to eat well, but always have your veggies, fruits and watch the fried foods and butter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment