Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Will Say As Good News at Church on Sunday, August 12th, 2012 during 2 P.M. Eastern Time Service

For Good News.....

My Good News is about being told the wrong things by a well-intended and well-meaning close friend.  They said ``we'' should be more Humble, well I ask if Black People ever got anywhere good by being Humble or Did we get somewhere good by when we got educated and got militant and got out in the streets and took control or our destiny {Politically and economically}...

The well-meaning voice also told me we would be tried for what we have done.  Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I know for me, I always expect unjustified and illegal retribution from the state as I have dedicated my life and time to the Liberation and Betterment of Myself and My People.  That, Like What's on CNN, is NOT NEWS!!! 

Through Brother Tracy C. Gibson,

Given As Good News at Church--The Unity Fellowship Christ Church of Philadelphia--on Sunday the 12th, 2012, Located at 55 North Broad Street.  {Service is at 2 P.M. Eastern Time on Sunday}

Peace -- LOVe -- and Faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment