Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ad Proposed for the Philadelphia Tribune...

For the Philadelphia Tribune:
I am looking for Business Partners and Executive-Minded People to add to our positive business perspectives. We also want to help Black People through Our proven successful programs to help Black People reform and help the Black community in a multitude of Ways. Including but NOT limited to: Economically.... We want the community to stabilize, grow economically, and lessen the dangerous climate that holds us back. [I personally increased my own credit score 200 points.]  For more information: Please call me at 2154716494 and or e-mail me at: BrotherTracy11@GMail.Com; Also: Please look up my blog and discover more about my History of positive involvement in helping the Philadelphia area Black Community; Our Black Youth; Our Elders; and  the rest of US; http://thepoliticsofreal.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment