Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

current progressive announcements.....


*****There will be a major demonstration at Broad & Cecil B. Moore Avenue at 5 P.M. Today, May 8th, 2014 Thursday-- in support of Professor Tony Montero becoming Chair of the African American & African Studies Department at Temple University. I am in favor of Professor Montero getting and retaining this position because He is more Grass-roots oriented and has a better grasp of student and community needs.
*****On May 9th, 2014 there is a Jazz Concert at the Kimmel Center in the basement room, starting at 8 P.M.  I will attend.
*****On May 15th, 2014, there will be another Jazz concert at the Kimmel Center at 8 P.M.  I will attend that also.
*****On Wednesday May 14th, 2014 There Will be a jazz concert in the common area of the Kimmel Center. No Ticket Required. This is at 9 P.M.
*****On May 17th, 2014 Saturday; I am taking a class in Social Media Basics at the University of the Arts at the Terra Building , room 1113 on the 11th floor at 10 A.M. I Will be attending, but Will be one hour late so I can attend my last class for membership in my church [see below].
*****I Will be attending my last class for membership in my church--The Unity Fellowship Christ Church of Philadelphia. The class will be at 9 A.M. on Saturday the 17th, 2014. It will be my third class.
*****This Saturday at 1 P.M. I will be attending a celebration for Brother Bill, one of our members who is moving to Buffalo New York in a positive career move for himself.  If at ALL possible, I would like to  take something to bring to eat for the Brothers who attend.*:) happy   


To Brother Tracy Gibson from: Brother Tracy Gibson [Kokayi].

No comments:

Post a Comment