Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

grant.

I am an essayist and writer living in Philadelphia. I am interested in getting a grant for my up-coming book entitled: ``Writing In Wet Cement,’’ We are expecting it to reach the success levels and pervasiveness of a ``Man-Child in the Promised Land'' when it is published. It is a hard hitting journal of my experiences along with inspirational metaphors about life and getting involved in grass roots politics--especially designed for Black youth, although not exclusively. I am hoping you can steer me towards grant funding sources. Thank you for your consideration.




Brother Tracy Gibson



1.215.471.64.94



BrotherTracy11@GMail.Com





Brother Tracy Gibson

Writer-Activist-Humanitarian



213 South 49th Street

Philadelphia, Pa 19139







No comments:

Post a Comment