Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fabulous Black Soaps!!!! For KWANZAA!!!

Fabulous!!! There are a variety of Black soaps available at 52nd and Sansom Street, the South West Corner. They are very nice soaps and include many scents, fragrances and types. One of the Companies is BlackSoap.Com. They make Egyptian Musk; another is Nubian Heritage, they make Lemon Grass And Tea Tree Soap and many other varieties. I have used these products myself and I have found them to be very refreshing and they don't leave a dry feeling like many traditional soaps do. They are available for about $2.50 a bar. These soaps are a real departure from the traditional soaps which dry the skin and offer little diversity and ethnic somba like these Black soaps do. I hope you will try them out and check out the store at 52nd and Sansom Street....


There are a variety of Black soaps available at this store... They are very nice soaps and include many scents and types.  I have used these products myself and I have found them to be very refreshing and to not leave a dry feeling like many traditional soaps have. They are available for about $2.50 a bar. I hope you will try them out and check out the store...
One variety I especially like is called coconut and papaya soap with vanilla beans.. it is advertised as an anti-aging, brightening and firming soap and has an awesome fragrance. It also lathers well and really leaves the skin soft and plyable. This variety is also by Nubian Heritage... and would make a great Kwanzaa gift.

Another company is Blacksoap.com. They have a Black soap, which I believe I have tried before and is quite nice. I'll try it again and let you know. There multi vitamin Soap has a fantastic fragerance. After I try it I will let you know how nice it is....

and: a company called Madina Industrial Corporation also offers a naturally blended Olive Soap That has Aloe Vera and is quite nice and fragrant..

Still another variety from Nubian Heritage is Mango Butter Soap with Shea and Cocoa Butters and with Honey and Cornmeal.  It is said to be rejuvenating, firming and moisturizing. I will try it soon and let you know how I like it...


No comments:

Post a Comment