Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Sandy Hook Children and Why It Might Have Had to Happen.....A Wake-Up Call!!

Eventually, GOD has a way of breaking stalemates, crushing road blocks and opening wounds so things can heal--especially when such events lead to a better, more honest and open world. {Now why the earthquake in Haiti had to happen I don't know. Maybe it had to do with the earthquake in Japan and revealing the truth about our world Capitalist and corporate structure.  I don't know...}One thing is for sure, the Liberal / Conservative gridlock over the issue of gun control has held the country at bay for decades.  As one MSNBC commentator said, it has been between Liberals fighting for Gun Control and Conservatives stopping the process, but there has been no movement.  Those 21 little lives, {and the 6 adults} I think, were sacrificed to break the stalemate. It is that important... Can you imagine actually having the job of having to make that decision? {I sometimes call myself GOD, because I feel very powerful in my LOVe for ALL people and for GOD Herself, and because I have reached a certain plateau in my own Spiritual evolution and awakening--but it is NOT a job I want or covet if those are the kind of decisions one has to make in that particular position or job. Wouldn't it be nice if the Good Will and the LOVe in ALL of Humanity were actually charged, in some Way, with the actual JOB of BEING GOD!!! I also say that I am only as much a GOD as everybody else is--it is ALL just a matter of, again, Spiritual Evolution and Spiritual Awakening... You can read more about what I feel about religion and Spirituality on this BLOG...}.  
As a Progressive-thinking Black man, a Black Radical and a Black visionary and Fund Raiser, I was about to get all upset about how those children were being cried over because Black children die everyday in Africa from starvation and gun shots {Probably more than 20 a day--GOD Forbid}, but no one seems to give the level or demeanor of public outcry about such events and occurrences. Certainly NOT our Black President, Congress, The Senate or the Supreme Court...   Also hundreds of children with Black skin die every month in the U.S. and the rest of the world for various reasons.  I don't hear a public outcry and I don't see the President getting on TV about this.  But I held my words back, in this regard, and said nothing.  Believe me, I usually would have leaped right into the fray of this particular debate because I have, over the last three years, grown to have a deep kind of  ``Mother Teressa-Styled'' LOVe for the world's children.  Mind you, I have advocated for children for years {about 25 years} and I wrote a book that aims at helping Black youth build better values for themselves, and that took eight years to write. {I still don't have a publisher for that book--``A Grass-Roots Criteria for Liberation: Writing in Wet Cement''.} 

I quietly decided NOT to ``get ALL upset'' about Sandy Hook's children and our Nation's response to the situation for one reason:  If the sacrifice of those children, [and adults]--most if not all of whom were White, will bring about Gun Control for our entire Nation, maybe, just maybe it is understandable what the REAL and ABOVE ALL GOD did here.  But it isn't a decision that I ever, in life could have made without crumbling under the stress of depression--had I personally and consciously had to make such a decision myself.  I don't know how our President makes such decisions such as bombing women and children in Somalia and Pakistan with drone bombs meant for terrorists so-called terrorists cells that is. I would never sleep at night, even knowing that our borders might be safer because of his doing so.

But the sacrifice of the Sandy Hook children may actually save hundreds of thousands of lives over the duration if proper and reasonable gun control laws are passed in this Nation of ours.  {Please take the time to look up www.thebradycampaign.org
and discover what they have been advocating for gun laws for years.  I am sure you can tell the parents of those ``sweet little angels'' those children, about their children dying to improve guns laws  and you might get the back of their hand and a cold stair.  They just wish to GOD they could have their children back.  The Sandy Hook events might also end up doing something substantial about the stigma of, ignorance of and mistreatment of people with mental illness in our Nation as Well. Time will tell.

Submitted on December 23rd, 2012, Sunday, By Activist, Writer, Visionary, Businessman, Fund Raiser: Brother Tracy Gibson..... {Updated on January 6th, 2013}

President and CEO OF:
Brother Tracy Gibson and Associates, Inc.
and a Leading Member of:
The Black Millionaire's Network
Post Office Box 42878
Philadelphia, PA 19101

1.215.471.64.94


No comments:

Post a Comment