Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

the importance of the 2010 Election.....

I almost always vote Democratic and have been vastly disappointed when I have voted Republican the few times that I did {Never in a National election}.... The way the Republicans are chain tying Washington and the whole Nation because the Tee-Party and a few Right Wing interests don't want to ``bring the nation down economically'' by voting in a tax increase for those making over $250,000 a year is a genuine crock of lizard oil. Those so-called ``job creators'' are creating jobs at Wal Mart and Burger King and McDonald's that no one can make a full successful living at. When the country foolishly turned away from the Democrats and voted Republican for Congress in 2010, I knew we would be in for a bound-up Washington and a bound-up nation. One celebrity, who I will mention by name, One Barbra Streisand, actually left the country in discuss when the voters voted in Tee-Party loyalists and Republicans in 2010. But I have a confession to make.  I actually couldn't in my right mind and thinking as an ethical person, I couldn't vote for President Obama due to the fact that he has approved several drone bombings that have victimized children and women. For the first time in I don't even know how many years, I DIDN'T VOTE   .....

No comments:

Post a Comment