11 Economic Commandments To Live By…1) Share with others
2) Always search for a bargain if you have time.
3) Save 10 % of your money.
4) Invest in your own business!
5) Invest in your own people, especially the poor.
6) Don’t do anything too crazy.
7) Always own Real Estate.
8) Fight to improve your credit rating & your credit score & keep it up once you get it up (So pay your bills on time where possible.)
9) Never exploit workers or rip off Anyone.
10) Give as you would be given to.
11) Don’t support stores or individuals that don’t adhere to these rules.
(From Brother Tracy Gibson of Philadelphia but for EVERYONE!!)