Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Jewish American History and Cultural Museum...

News at 11...

I visited the American Jewish History Museum in Philadelphia and REALLY liked what I saw. I had listened to ALL THE TALK about them and was delighted to see that their history is one of struggle, achievement and diversity like ours as Black people... Different groups of people are going to have to get together if this ole planet of ours is going to survive. That means ALL kinds of people: Gay people, Straight People, White People, Jewish people, Black people, Asian people, Women, men, transgendered persons, children, and every religion and ethnicity under the sun..... Also considered in the museum exhibit were exhibits about Jewish Gangsters and mob figures; business people; Jewish Abolitionists; Jewish Business Leaders; Their pre-colonial History; and even Jewish Slave Owners. I highly recommend that people go see the exhibit. I had expected a lot about the Jewish People's Holocaust, but I didn't see much about that because it was American Jewish History. As you know the Jewish Holocaust happened in Germany during World War II.....

No comments:

Post a Comment